COVID-19 General Resources
- CDC Topline Data on COVID-19
- National Democratic Training Committee | “Campaigns and Coronavirus: What You Can Do Now”
- American Federation of Teachers | Online resource for teachers and parents educating students remotely
- Vote.org | state-by-state list of election status during Covid-19
- National Governors’ Association | tracking steps each state has taken to address COVID-19
- Build relationships with voters digitally – more advice here
- Crowdshare spreadsheet of local community actions that campaigns and volunteers can contribute to.
- The National Vote at Home Institute released a plan for strategies and tactics to expand Vote at Home options nationwide.
- Race Class Narrative offers messaging guidance for how to talk with your supporters about Covid-19
- Tech for Campaigns offers advice on working remotely, using social media effectively, messaging, fundraising and more
- CIDRAP’s Effective Covid-19 Crisis Communication offers messaging advice for candidates and elected leaders