Amplifying Your Campaign
- TIPS | Democratic National Committee | Advice, best practices, and general digital organizing ideas for volunteers, organizers, and candidates
- TIPS | Facebook | “Tips for Politicians and Campaigns“
- WEBINAR | Emily’s List | Introduction to Digital Tactics | Thursday, March 26, 2020 3:00pm ET covering the basics of getting your digital operation off the ground, including best practices for your website, email, social media, and organizing.
- TIPS | ActionSprout | ActionSprout has tips on using Facebook during covid-19
- SUPPORT | One Vote At A Time |A team of female filmmakers are helping candidates with video editing and post-production. Apply and learn more.
- GUIDE | Run for Something |Overview of Advertising
- GUIDE | Run for Something | Digital Media Ad Targeting (why to use paid digital, how to target audiences)
- GUIDE | Run for Something | Creating effective digital ads (content)
Earned Media & Press
- GUIDE | Run for Something: Working with Local News Outlets
- GUIDE | Run for Something: Press Relations 101
- GUIDE | M+R: Fast Pitch Tool – generate a sample email for your team to send out.