How to find and amplify your voice on social media.
Opposition and Self Research
Finding Your Voice
CRAFTING YOUR MESSAGE – National Democratic Training Committee (registration required)
- USING PERSONAL STORIES TO CONNECT – National Democratic Training Committee (registration required)
- SCIENCE OF INFLUENCE GUIDE – Make your communications and outreach strategies more effective
- RACE-CLASS NARRATIVE – How to talk about both economic and racial justice
- BRANDING FOR THE WIN – Shaping your message, story, slogan, and brand
Working with the Press
- LOCAL MEDIA 101 – Learn how to successfully make contact and build relationships with local press
- PUBLIC RELATIONS & COMMUNICATIONS 101 – The cornerstone of any campaign, learn how to engage with the press
- LEADERSHIP PRESENCE FOR WOMEN CANDIDATES – Learn about Executive Presence and how you can signal trust, credibility, and confidence.